With only two more days of water ramp training left, it is truly beginning to feel like winter. After a very long, and successful summer, I can say I’m ready for it to be over. It is time to get on snow! This summer was a very big one for me, learning several new tricks as well as doing my first triple flips. Getting off of the triple was a big step for me, as it is for all aerialists.
Here is a list of the new tricks I learned this summer…
- Full Full Full (FFF) – Triple twisting triple backflip
- Lay Full Full (LFF) – Double twisting triple backflip
- Lay Tuck Full (LTF) – Single twisting triple backflip
- Double Full Full (DFF) – Triple twisting double backflip
- Lay Double Full (LDF) – Double twisting double backflip
After a successful summer, there is nothing better than some time off at home! As the snow making guns are put into place at the Utah Olympic Park (UOP), I am headed back home for two weeks of relaxation. Stay tuned for lots of video recapping my summer and more updates as the winter progresses!